Twelfth Night is the classic comedy of mistaken/exchanged identities and the confusion, outrageousness and angst it creates, full of unforgettable characters, language, and outcomes. Oh, and sword fighting, too.
- Orsino, duke of Illyria Male, 20s-40s
- Valentine, valet to Orsini Male, 30s-60s
- Olivia, countess of Illyria Female, 20s
- Viola, sister of Sebastian Female, 20s
- Sebastian, Viola’s brother Male, 20s
- Malvolio, Olivia Steward Male, 40-60s
- Maria, Olivia’s gentlewoman Female 20s- 60s
- Sir Toby Belch, uncle of Olivia Male 30s-60s
- Sir Andrew Aguecheek Male 30-60s
- Antonio, Sebastian’s friend Male 20s
- Fabian, servant to Olivia F/or M teen or older
- Police officer F/or M 20-60s
- Sea Captain Male, 30s-60s
- Feste, fool F/or M any age
- Priest Male, any age
- Guitarist, flutist, mandolin player
Audition Dates: June 5 and June 6 at 7:00pm
Winters Community Center, 201 Railroad Ave
Auditions will consist of cold reading from the script.
Performances will be on the amphitheater stage on Friday, Saturday August 4, 5, and 11, 12 at 8PM.
For further information call 916-470-1893 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL INFORMATION ON AUDITIONS
Auditions for Winters Theatre Company productions consist of cold readings from the script. Callbacks, if needed, are held the following week, after which, the production is cast.
Auditions are held at the Winters Community Center, located at 201 Railroad Ave., Winters, CA.